Application for the 2020 KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme has commenced as the portal is yet to be opened for 2020 applicants, this article is however, published to serve as a guide for you to effectively prepare ahead of time.
What does KPMG Do?
before you proceed with the applications do ensure you read all the requirement to for the position being applied for.
Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Interested candidates must exhibit the following qualities:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) — for Law graduates only
- Not have written the KPMG graduate test before
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please click here to apply.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST/ KPMG BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST BEFORE. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Notice is hereby given to interested and qualified candidate that application for KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2020 for graduate/campus entry level has commence.
Candidate who wish to apply for this position must submit applications online by filling the required field and uploading a resume to the link provided in this post.
ABOUT KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2020
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Employment Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
candidates who wish to apply for this positions must be
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme
- visit the application portal by clicking here:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- scroll dwn and click on apply to job
- sign in by filling your emial and password in the dialogue box or create an accounts if you dont have one.
- fill the required sections and upload the required documents
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.